Wednesday, February 18, 2009

49/365


My "studio" space is a perfect example of what my life has been like lately. I don't even know how I get anything done in here. I think I need to take a little time out from my Etsy store...I'm just too busy with college preparations, graduation party planning (Tom graduates with his master's the same time Shelby graduates from high school), college preparations, Sebastian's homework (how can a 2nd grader have so much freakin' homework!?), and did I mention college preparations. Now Matthew is getting at least four letters from colleges daily, that's all I need, another reminder that my kids will be leaving me sooner than I want. Where did the time go? Wasn't it just yesterday that I was changing diapers? Now I'm making myself cry...can't we just rewind back to when Shelby was in 5th grade and Matthew was in 3rd? Gotta go...I need a Kleenix...

1 comment:

  1. I'm movin' back!! Then we can spend all of that free time shopping. Oh, wait, Sebastain will have even more homework by then. Jordan can help him with it - we're going shopping!

    ReplyDelete